- Provide excellent support to the HR team with tasks such as coordination, data entry, processing in our HRIS, and driving initiatives
- Execute new hire onboarding support – including new hire paperwork, I-9 verification, filing and background checks
- HRIS administration, new hire set up, maintenance, data management and reporting. Partner with HR Generalist to define and track key metrics
- Fielding, directing, and providing answers to employee questions while providing exceptional customer service in all interactions.
- Assist in benefits administration – including employee inquiries, open enrollment, PTO tracking and invoice reconciliation
- Maintain employee perks programs – including office lunches, gym enrollment, and employee recognition
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to ensure a positive candidate experience with accurate and timely job postings, interview scheduling and interview preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A strong interest in Human Resources
- One year of business experience (including internships) – HR experience preferred
- Proven ability working in an HRIS, a plus
- Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact, and diplomacy to accomplish objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office