This person will serve as a key facilitator in the licensed product and packaging approval
process. This person is responsible for ensuring timely licensed product and packaging approval from the Licensors while maintaining good working relationships between company departments and Licensors.
Reports to Director of Licensing Operations.
The Licensing Coordinator's critical role is to ensure that standards are met for each licensed project, while meeting the contractual obligations of each Licensor partner.
• Act as liaison between all appropriate corporate departments: product development, creative design teams, packaging, customer service, warehouse, building maintenance team, mailroom.
• Maintain accurate records of comments, approval dates and due dates for each stage of development: concept, pre-pro, production, contractuals
• Communicate Licensor comments with Product development and packaging
• Ensure timely approvals from Licensors
• Identify when submissions are at risk of getting feedback from Licensors and work with management to resolve issues.
• Handle/mail test reports submissions, all pre-production and production samples submitted to licensors
• Work with company international divisions and factories as well as our partners.
• Work with our Pinata division on approvals
• Place sample orders based on additional licensor requests. Requirements
• Detail oriented and ability to be accurate consistently
• Multitasker - ability to prioritize daily work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle a high volume of work
• Excellent computer skills: excel, outlook, word
• Licensing background a plus.
*We need someone with a sense of urgency
*Attention to detail
*Strong follow-thru on process requirements. .