Position Summary: The role of the operations analyst is to provide analytical support, reporting, and interpretation for various departments across the company, including, but not limited to, product development, finance, inventory, and sales.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop an intricate knowledge of NACP product offerings, catalogs, and the NACP business system (BPCS)
- Upon request, extract large amounts of company data from the business system via Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio
- Organize data using Microsoft Excel, and create reports that provide the necessary information in a concise manner
- Work very closely with the Inventory managers, lending support for seasonal buy plans, item sales history, customer sales, and vendor purchase volume
- Provide analytical support for the product development department to provide them information related to SKU sales, inventory levels, costing, and margins
- Head up the discontinued product liability process. Provide monthly sales report updates to senior management including a written memo of the highlights from that month.
- Run and maintain regularly scheduled reports
- Provide ad-hoc reporting when requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required with no specific degree.
- 2-3 years’ experience in analyst role (inventory, planning, or sales)
- Familiarity with full suite of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Experience with any BI query tool a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and complete all tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Self-starter that does not require constant guidance or oversight to complete tasks
- Must possess strong communication skills