One of the largest medical groups in New York is looking to hire a Nurse Manager / Patient Care Manager (PCM) to work full-time in midtown Manhattan. This position offers competitive pay, fantastic benefits and growth potential. If you are seeking a change and want to join a growing organization, apply today!!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm schedule (occasional nights and weekends)
- Responsible for excellence in the clinical practice and the delivery of patient care;
- Assesses and identifies the needs for and assists with program development;
- Develops and maintains an environment that supports excellent in clinical practice;
- Maintains a high level of clinical excellence in his/her specialty;
- Acts as a resource and role model for clinical staff in the delivery of patient care;
- Reviews and implements policies, procedures and standards of care to assure excellence in patient care, and compliance with any applicable regulatory or accrediting agencies;
- Defines and implements a patient care service system for his/her designated department(s) that ensures quality care and optimal patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills, particularly when urgent/emergent or unexpected clinical or administrative events arise in order to maintain both the smooth functioning of the department(s) & patient/personnel safety;
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel based on educational level, ability, & defined job functions;
- Oversee two offices in midtown Manhattan
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program with current licensure as a nurse in New York State and current NYS registration in good standing, and/or BS in related field, i.e. Health Care/Business Administration. Record of prior stable employment and/or favorable references.
- At least two years of recent pertinent and professional clinical management experience in a hospital, medical office, or other clinical setting.