The Payroll Associate is responsible for data entry for payroll processing.
- Assist with payroll data entry. Assist with prescreening of payroll documents prior to data entry.
- Assist payroll department with filing, making copies as required and provide assistance as needed.
- Assist in processing Finance PO’s as required.
- Provide assistance in processing of earning verifications, bonuses, car allowance, garnishments, 401k loans, or any other special payments, deductions or earning verifications
- Assist payroll department with year-end processes
- Assist payroll department in preparing payroll worksheets
- Enhance efficiency and productivity
- Assist in keeping up-to-date on payroll, wage and tax regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Entry level
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to thrive in a high paced work environment, pay close attention to detail and meet business-driven deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills;
- Solid Excel skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills