Global law firm seeks Senior Corporate Legal Assistant with Asset Management / Blue Sky experience.
- Prepare and file federal and state Form D filings, including annual renewals.
- Maintain tracker/calendar of filings.
- Perform blue sky research, maintaining investor tracking spreadsheets for various funds, organizing subscription agreements and assisting with the preparation and organization of documents necessary for fund closings.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2-4 years of work experience preferably in compliance or fund administration
- Must be able to keep information confidential
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel